Academic Abstract Submission
THE BEST ABSTRACTS WILL BE PUBLISHED IN HUMAN GENE THERAPY JOURNAL
LATE-BREAKING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE
Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline – Wednesday, 10th July 2019
GUIDELINES FOR THE SUBMISSION OF ABSTRACTS
Participants interested in presenting an Oral, e-Poster or Poster presentation are invited to submit an abstract. All abstracts will undergo peer review by the Abstract Review Committee and may be accepted for Oral Presentation, e-Poster or Standard Poster Presentation or rejected.
NB! Please kindly note that any abstract, submitted by an industry representative will be considered as an industry paper. For more information, please visit our industry presentation section here.
PRESENTATION TYPES AVAILABLE:
ACADEMIC ORAL PRESENTATION
ACADEMIC E-POSTER PRESENTATION
ACADEMIC POSTER PRESENTATION
- Hematological Malignancies
- CARs Targeting Solid Tumors
- TCR Targeting Solid Tumors
- Non-Viral Vectors and Transposons
- Genome Editing for Allogeneic ACT
- Fighting Infections and Autoimmune Diseases
- New Horizons in Lympocyte Engineering
- Regulatory Aspects in Lymphocyte Engineering
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- Abstracts must be submitted via the website only.
- Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. No modifications and corrections can be made after the submission deadline.
- Each person may submit up to 3 abstracts as presenting author.
- All abstracts will be forwarded to the Abstract Review Committee for review.
- The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors’ preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final topic allocation. There are limited oral presentation opportunities in the program, those abstracts not accepted for oral presentation will be offered a poster presentation.
- You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding this abstract.
- Please contact the Conference Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by 19th June 2019 will be scheduled in the program.
- Presenting author can be replaced by one of the co-authors only.
- Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
- Abstracts that have been presented at another meeting may be submitted
- Notifications regarding the status of the abstract will be sent once the review process is complete.
- No changes will be made to submitted and accepted abstracts
- Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Abstract submitters will be requested to confirm that you will declare any conflict of interests in your presentation at the conference
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, kindly prepare the following information:
Presenting Author contact information;
- Email address
- Full postal address
- Daytime and evening phone number
- Author and co-authors’ details
- Full first and family name(s)
- Authors’ names must be in upper and lower case (J.C.C. Smith)
- Affiliation information: department, institution / hospital, city state (if relevant), country
- Abstract title – Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
- Abstract text – Limited to 300 words
- Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
- Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals
- You will receive an abstract reference number via email after you have submitted your abstract.
- After submitting your abstract, you can still make changes up until the deadline.
- After the deadline, no changes will be accepted.
- Abstract category– abstracts must be allocated to a specific category (topic) for the scientific program You will need to select the category most suited to your abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS’ DECLARATION
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publications an abstract which does not comply with the above.