Instructions for Poster Presenters
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
Participants should prepare their poster according to the following instructions:
- Please prepare your poster on one sheet of cardboard. Alternatively presenters may display their material on several smaller sheets.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 90 cm wide x 120 cm high.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- Tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters.
- Please also refer to the Final Program for the poster number assigned to you (in case of poster updates).
- Please use the board with the same number.
MOUNTING/ DISMANTLING TIMES
Location: Poster Zone in the Exhibition & Networking Area (Grosser Saal )
Thursday, 31 March 13:00 – 16:30
Friday, 01 April 08:00 – 10:00
Saturday, 02 April 11:15 – 14:00
The organisers will not be responsible for any posters that are not dismantled until the designated hour specified above.
POSTER VIEWING & DISCUSSION
Location: Poster Zone, located in the Exhibition & Networking Area (Grosser Saal)
Prior to the conference, each poster presenter will receive information with the number of the board to hang their printed poster.
Poster viewing and discussions will take place during the official program lunch and coffee breaks each day, as well as the Welcome Cocktail & Poster Viewing scheduled on 31 March at 19:30. The poster viewing and discussions will be held at the designated Poster zone, located in the Exhibition & Networking Area. Poster presenters will be kindly requested to stand by their posters to present their work and answer questions from the conference participants.