HOLIDAY INN MUNICH – CITY CENTRE
The official venue and the headquarters of the 3rd International Conference on Lymphocyte Engineering (ICLE 2022) is the Holiday Inn Munich – City Centre Hotel.
Munich, 81669, Germany
T: (+44) 20 8741 1555
Discover the contemporary elegance of Business & Family hotel in central Munich with an all-day restaurant and extensive conference facilities. Holiday Inn® Munich – City Centre hotel is a 5-minute S-Bahn ride from main square Marienplatz in the heart of the Old Town. The hotel is directly above Rosenheimer Platz S-Bahn station for fast, frequent connections across the city. It’s a 10-minute train ride to Munich Hauptbahnhof and 35 minutes to Munich Airport (MUC).
All conference delegates are welcome to book a room at the venue hotel for the duration of their stay in Munich.
Do not miss to benefit from the conference preferential rates as limited number of rooms are available.
To book your room, please go to the registration page and follow the steps of the registration process.
|Room Category / Rate||Single Room
(Rate with VAT)
(Rate with VAT)
|Standard Room||EUR 155||EUR 170|
Check In: 15:00 (3 PM)
Check Out: 12: 00 (12 PM)
- Pillow Menu
- Rollaway Bed/Cot Available
- Crib Available
- Iron/Ironing Board
- In-room Safe
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls
- Black-out Shades
- Asthma/Allergy Sensitive Features
- Private Bathroom
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Tea Maker
- Complimentary Coffee/Tea Supplies
- Flat-screen TV
- Work Desk with Lamp
- Desk Level Electrical Outlet
- Spare Electrical Outlet
- Extension Cord/Power Strip at Desk
- Direct-dial Phone
- Phone with Voicemail
- 220 AC
- Electrical Adapters Available
Booking Terms & Conditions
- The published room rates refer to one night stay on Bed & Breakfast basis only.
- For any changes or cancellations to your booking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For your group accommodations (10 rooms or more) please contact our Delegate Service Department at email@example.com
Cancellation Policy of Hotel Reservations
All Room cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Room cancellations received until and including 30 September 2021 – full refund.
- Room cancellations received between 1 October 2021 and 29 November 2021- 50% of the accommodation fee will be refunded
- As of 30 November 2021 – no refund will be made.
- No show – no refund will be made
For queries and requirements about accommodation please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org