REGISTRATION OPEN HOURS:
The onsite registration desk will be open at the venue hotel Novotel London West, during the following hours:
|Friday, 13 September||12:30 – 21:00|
|Saturday, 14 September||07:30 – 18:30|
|Sunday, 15 September||07:30 – 16:00|
REGISTRATION FEES (in GBP)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
MAIN PROGRAMME PRESENTATION**
EARLY BIRD RATE
UNTIL JUNE 19, 2019
JUNE 20, 2019 – AUGUST 28, 2019
From AUGUST 29, 2019
*Resident/Student: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
** Main Programme Presentation: applicable only to scientific and research oriented presentations by industry. Limited number of slots available. For more information click here.
FEES FOR ALL CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Admission to all scientific sessions and poster area
- Admission to the commercial exhibition
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Conference Printed Materials
- Certificate of attendance
- Refreshments as per the breaks in the programme
Payment of registration fees must be made in GBP after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Additional GBP 30 handling fee is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
Account name: ICLE 2019 Congress, London
Credit Suisse Bank, Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 0251-1500934-92-131
IBAN number: CH67 0483 5150 0934 9213 1
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
Groups of 3 or more benefit from registration discounts.
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
Cancellations received until and including June 19, 2019 – full refund
Cancellations received between June 20, 2019 to September 03, 2019 – 50% will be refunded
From September 04, 2019 – no refund will be made
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 GBP) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
GUEST ATTENDANCE POLICY
All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibition hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
ICLE 2019 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140